Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not Funny then, Funny Now

A friend of ours read our last blog and commented that it was ok; sounding a lot like Columbia when Rocky was revealed in the Rocky horror picture show. So I asked what she meant she then stated that it was a good read but didn’t have her laughing like the others. My head began to run with all the funny or awkward experiences we have had in the Swinglifestyle. A list quickly formed of topics I could share that would amuse her. Things that have happened that weren’t funny at the time but now looking back we have to laugh at.
The reflection went something like this. The Weave- the time when we were playing with this couple and as wife of the couple went to perform oral on me I went to run my hands threw her hair. And yes you guessed it my wedding ring got caught and tangled in her weave not really the hair pulling experience she was looking for. Not funny then, funny now. The Midget- The time when we were at this club and met this fun couple. She was a beautiful statuesque blonde he was a humorous guy we were all sitting at a table and talking. The night had gone on for awhile so the level of intoxication was rising. So when he got up to use the restroom we were quite surprised to see his short stature and let’s just say our reaction wasn’t the most politically correct and wasn’t really received all that well. Not funny then, funny now. The Rats- The time we went back to this couples apartment after spending the night eating, drinking, laughing, and gambling. As we are talking in their living room getting ready to move things in a more lustful direction we notice something running across the floor. Surprised we asked “WHAT WAS THAT” to which they responded oh those are our pet rats hold on let us get them. AAHHH what… Not funny then, funny now. The senior citizen- the time we were at this Halloween party and this older couple was talking with us and the female asked me to dance. Looking to my wife for help in getting out of this she responded with “sure have fun”. The granny began to grind on my thigh leaving her aged essence on my costume; which I spent the next half hour trying wash not only out of outfit but my mind as well. Not funny then, funny now. The Cat Food- Ok this one is more of an awkward experience. We met this couple at a club in Vegas and everything was going great. Everyone got along there was attraction all the way around so we decided to take it back to their room. The girls were making out the clothes were coming off it started to get really heated that is when we noticed what could only be described as someone going to feed a cat. The awkward odor that filled the room made eyes water, how do you address something like that? Suddenly, I threw out my back and had to get back to our room. Not funny then, funny now. The Blowjob- the time we were at a house party and my wife and another woman were making out. I was standing there caressing them both when this other woman came up and proceeded to unbuckle my pants and blow me out of the blue. My wife looked down then at me all I could respond with is “do I know you.” Not funny then, according to my wife still not funny.
I then began to think is this what we intended the blog to be a running satire of wife swapping experiences. No not really… We thought maybe others in the Swinglifestyle could relate to it or maybe it could help other couples that are just entering the lifestyle. Besides if we shared all of these things what would we have to talk about when we meet someone at club? I then got upset at our friend and thought the blog isn’t meant to be funny, screw her. Then I thought of an Old Italian friend of ours who commented “sounds to me like you are one freak over the limit, I think you should throw the midget back.” And I realized life is funny and you should enjoy every moment you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment