Sunday, December 6, 2009

Intimidating Prick

A friend of ours read about our last wife swapping adventure in the last blog posting and gave us a call. He shared something that I wouldn’t have put together and IT opened my eyes. Since that conversation I have been thinking about how to share his insight and our/my experiences without sounding like a conceited self-centered windbag. Here goes …

Our friend’s insight into the video watching husband was that he was intimidated by my endowment. Upon seeing the competition if you will, HE had feelings of inadequacy which affected his ability to perform. This caused me a moment of reflection on our past experiences with some single males - the guys who talked a good game but when the time came they didn’t. We had previously just marked it up to them being new to the Swinglifestyle. We didn’t consider other couples cause we thought maybe the husband’s inability is why they are in the lifestyle. So after having this eye opening thought dropped on us how we address the male ego. I thought I would share some of my experiences and then our thoughts.

The grass isn’t always greener… Everywhere you turn there is some advertisement telling you “you need a bigger penis”. What they don’t tell you is the shit you get for having one. Every job I have ever had I quickly become known for my endowment. I have been called every name you can think of. To this day I hate Shriek because when that came out my new nickname became “Don-Ka” I have spent years trying to hide what is in my pants. Buying pants two sizes too big, minimum of three pleats, I have tried pouch underwear that just made me look like I was wearing a cod-piece. I had one boss so obsessed with it he tried to get women to grab me to verify it was real. So you might be thinking quit your whining I am sure the women love it. Not really… they might be curious but it stops there. Certain things are just off the menu like oral, anal. The idea of huge endowment sounds better than the reality. The point is even endowed guys have issues with their genitals.

Ok now for our thoughts on the matter. It isn’t a competition. We aren’t in this lifestyle to see who the biggest or best lover is. We are in it for the f. Thoughts of insecurity will come up. I remember the first guy to make my wife cum other than me and the feelings that arose from that. But that is really what it is about the pleasure. I enjoy seeing a woman enjoying herself that is how I get off if you will. It isn’t what you are packing… Like we stating in our blog earlier my wife would rather see a photo of your face than of your penis. When we decide to play with you it is based on who you are as a person not your physical endowments. Now if you are concerned with what your spouse will think or how she will react to something different. That is a very personal thing and we can only suggest you talk with her, open up. You might find that she didn’t like it. It might have been painful yet another thing I hear a lot of. Focus on the pleasure and the heat of the moment. This is one instance you can remove the competition from the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment