Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stimulate This

In our Online Profile we state that we don’t play on the first meeting. Our past experiences in the Swinglifestyle have proven this to be a wise statement to make like many of the guidelines and safeguards we have put in place. If you read through our blog posts you would think we play all the time. This isn’t really the case; our play time is valuable because we have many demands on our time.

It is a delicate balance of family time, work, and play. When something or someone interferes with it I have to restrain the urge to get upset. I have gotten better at this over the years but when we first started wife swapping I was the eager beaver or more like a child being told he couldn’t do something. I would pout and complain stomp my feet and say I wanna play… Then I realized something... I’m still going to get laid. Which is more than I can say for some others?

Here is the part where I explain what the hell I am talking about.

We were emailing this guy back and forth online and thought we would meet for dinner to see how it goes. Ok it was more me talking to this guy than my wife. I thought it would be a Christmas gift, according to the photo’s he was in amazing shape hell I wish I had his abs. He passed the face photo test; he lives in LA so he had that model type look. You get the idea I wanted to give basically a Chippendale dancer (but straight) to her for Christmas. Anyway, we scheduled a dinner and he did show up - a plus, or so I thought. We ordered a couple of drinks and started to talk.

Actually he started talking and this is where everything went downhill.

It all started with ordering dinner, it was like a male version of when Harry met Sally. So jokingly I commented on the way he ordered his meal. The education into fitness routines, protein shakes, and healthy diets, and the time he spends in the gym began and seemed to last for an hour. Noticing my wife’s interest fading fast I tried to change to subject. I asked had he ever done anything like this before, insert foot in mouth… He then began to list his conquests in detail totally ignorant of the beautiful woman across the table from him. Needless to say the No Play Phrase was spoken from her. No play phrase is something we work into conversation to let each other know we aren’t interested. A safe word… if you will.

Guys even if you look like a Greek God you still need a personality. The mind is the largest organ in the body -stimulate that first. I mean look at Jack Nicholson he is one scary looking Mother F**ker and he has been with countless women. I have a suggestion talk less, ask questions, get the woman talking, and show interest in her. Hell, try small talk, ask what TV shows do you like, what type of music do you listen to, make her laugh… Don’t talk just about yourself and leave the arrogance at home.

Needless to say we went our separate ways, and yes I did get laid. As for the urge to get upset, I think I was more upset over the fact that my Christmas gift was such a bust. Oh well guess I have to go to the jewelry store now… See; humor. Trust me humor will get you farther, than abs and arrogance alone. Remember it's not all about you; find out what turns her on. And to get between her legs you must first get between her ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment